Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Signature Dish

A little departure from my usual simply because I took these photos... I will scrapbook them eventually (though not in this lifetime the way things are going lately!) but for now just thought I'd share my signature dish....

Sweet Chilli Philli Pizza


I use Romano's Crispy Pizza bases which are pre tomato and herbed. I give them a generous slathering of crushed garlic. Then I fry up some decent sized chunks of skinnless chicken breasts- they just need to be browned off but there's nothing wrong with giving them some crispy bits.


Slice up a bunch of Vegies; red onion, tomato, mushroom, and red, yellow and green capsicum. You could add your own fave pizza vegies if you wanted to but this is what I like. Odd the fastest cooking vegeies to the bottom building up to the slowest on top.


Chuck the chicken on top of all these vegies. And then add great big dollops of Phillidelphia Cream cheese... I use the spreadable 'lite' as it reduces the guilt a little and only Philli will do! D


Slather in Sweet Chilli Sauce and I mean pour it on baby!



Top with piles of cheese. (We use edam) and cook...


Then consume... (yeah, I forgot to take a photo before we started consuming, too good to wait!)

No comments: