Friday, March 12, 2010

Cybercrop Challenges

Each month on the Scrapbooking Yahoo Group I am on we have a Cyber Crop. This is where as many of us as possible 'get together' and scrap over the weekend at our own places. We send emails through to encourage and enquire. And we share what we are working on. Sometimes there are prizes as well. Each month it's my job to set the challenges for the Cyber Crop.

This month I chose Scrapbooking inspired by the ages. The aim is to scrap some pages that have been inspired by some small facet of the Era's I set. It can come across in the story, photos, supplies, design, colour scheme or anything else any one can imagine.

Here are the era's I chose...

Pre-history


Ancient Egypt

Art Deco


The 60's


The 70's


The 80's

Feel free to join in!! And link up to your results in the comments. I'll share mine later in the week or so... if I find the time to get them done!


No comments: