Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Monday?

Well I tell you I could just stare at the pictures in that last post all day long!! Both of them just fill me with contentment!

The weekend was spent just hanging out for some of us...


A bit of post bedtime messing around.... grrrrrrr

And some serious concentration on lovely stories (Will prefers the words to the pictures).


We are reading a Maisy story by Lucy Cousins. I love Maisy and would attribute her with some of Kieran's self taught early reading. The stories are just so easy to read and nice and down to earth. I recommend 'Maisy Makes Gingerbread' and 'Maisy's Bedtime' Maisy and Panda on the loo are just too cute.

Today my sweet boy stayed asleep when we got home from dropping the kids off so I had time for more creativity... hooray!!!!....



I can't claim any credit for the design they are from the 2007 "Designing with" Calendar by Autumn Leaves. They are for Baby Kaya who I will get to see tomorrow and Baby Lilly who I hope to catch up with soon. And one for Baby McDonald who will be making his appearance in the world some time in the next month.




Someone had a great appointment with Jill the Osteo today, lucky for me it was Will. Hopefully we will now see a kick in of the treatment. Jill's not sure exactly what's troubling him most as he has symptoms for 3 different things going on. If the sleep he had this afternoon (3.25 hrs) is anything to go on though, things are already looking up.




After he woke up I gave him a nice massage too and now I owe the kids one as well. :-) Tomorrow is two whole months and thanks to this afternoon's wonder sleep I have made the two month photo montage so look out for that hopefully in the morning. And now it's time to get him to bed for the night.

1 comment:

Kielz said...

**Blushes** I purchased baby themed things. As you can tell laziness struck again. Sorry 'bout that. But I do luffsyalots!