Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yum.... Oh.

Sushi!!!


I don't normally do April Fools jokes and I usually leave the cute food to Miss Wendy, but this was too hard to resist!





We made two packs of sushi complete with 'ginger', 'wasabi' and soy sauce' for an April Fools Joke for Kieran's teacher Miss Wilson.

The first lot were made from Madeira cake iced and then covered in coconut with assorted lollies added.


The second lot were a rice bubble cake type thing with the lollies laid down the middle. We used Roll-ups on both for the Nori Sheets.


The wasabi was the tops of the carrot lollies we used. The Ginger was made with a fruit burst lollies lightly micro waved and then flattened. And the 'Soy' was maple syrup in one and Chocolate sauce in the other.



I think Miss Wilson thought it was pretty funny. Although was a tiny bit disappointed after she thought we got her real Sushi for lunch- I know I would be.


1 comment:

Miss Wendy said...

They look awesome! Great Cute Food!!!