"Some of my best work was done in the early days when I had very little in the way of tools and supplies. Now I seem to be bogged down by "choice" eg..too much."
I only half agree- I've seen her work and she just keeps getting better and better.
But I definitely see her point. I find that I work faster and easier and often find the results more pleasing when I work from my heart and my head rather than some outside influence. I find this quite funny when I think about it- as I am the queen of idea books; see what I mean...
So here's my questions-
- Can you relate to the thoughts of Glenna and myself?
- What resources do you have beyond your own head/heart?
- How do you make the best use of the resources you have and do your best scrapping?
- What resources aren't you using? Any thoughts on what you may do about that, if anything?
- What would you do if you were me- sell all the books on trade me (or give them to you)?
- Or find a way to make better use of them (how)?