Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yummy Pumpkiny Goodness....

Since moving to Aus I have been lucky to discover Purple Pumpkin- a mother and daughter team of awesomeness who create scrapbooking embellishments and the sell them via a monthly (or so) sale on their blog. I just managed to find out in time to grab some cool stuff in their October sale. You have to be fast I had my order in within 13 minutes and still missed out on a couple of things I was keen on.


Today they are running a super duper giveaway hence the motivation for this post happening today specifically- but I can tell you that I would have blogged about them eventually and will be sure to do so again in the future- once I finally get photos to paper because their stuff is good, nay excellent.... actually superb! Go check them out....

No comments: