Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Polly Scrap Kits in the house!

 
At the end of last year I took a leap and applied for the Polly Scrap Kits Design Team. Polly are an Australian based kit club that does a scrapboking kit and a pocket pages kit each month. You can either buy as you go or subscribe for a discount. They also have a number of great scrapbooking products that you can purchase individually in their web store. And a blog full of inspiration! 

I didn't get a spot on the team but I did get asked to guest for a month this year. Today is my first post on the blog and if you pop over there you can check out some fun little valentines cards I made- 6 cards all with one paper from the kit!


The kit I received from Polly is the January Pocket Page Kit- Raspberry Shortcake.

I've made a number of pages with the kit already and still have some bits and pieces left over to play with. Obviously this is the pocket page kit- but I'm not one to limit myself so I've done both pocket pages and 12x12 LO's. Check out this goodness.... 



I'm sorry, but how cute is that little bottle of starry goodness?!



Awesome Studio Calico 6x6 papers.
I'll have another post on the Polly Blog later in the month and I'll share all of my pages from the kit over the next little while.

No comments: