Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Mystical February CC Challenge LO ~ Caitlin + Scott


The February Cyber Crop at Mystical was all about Chinese New Year. The challenge I set was to use red and gold or to scrap about good fortune. Then I broke my own rule and scrapped in pink and gold! That said I feel pretty fortunate to have these two in my life so there you go!

I liked that the pink paper picked up the pink from Cait's scarf. That lovely pink paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle and is on special in the store- it has a cool X's and O's pattern on the flip side. I've also used Fancy Pants, and White Bazzill. The stickers and flair are the new Cocoa Daisy Line. And my hearts are made from cut down Frangipanis then stitched to the page. And a handy tip... don't try and stitch through a glue dot!!

Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/


  ♥

No comments: