Saturday, September 3, 2016

Mystical: Love You


Just a quick share from me today. I've been playing with the lovely blue hues of the Simple Stories Heart line recently and made this page with a little story about Tama putting on some toy glasses and pretending to be his Dad at the computer.


When I spread a title across two different parts of my page eg patterned paper and photo as in this page I try and put a solid line from the letters over the join between the two elements. It didn't work for this page and the effect of the join in the hole of my 'O' looked a little weird. So I simply took the inside of the O off the sticker sheet- and added a heart to make a feature of it. 


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: