Saturday, March 11, 2017

Mystical: My Kind of day today



I love making double pages LO's to get a whole bunch of photos to help tell the stories of our adventures- you've probably seen enough of my pages by now to know I love Linear design and straight lines... this page is no exception. I have used a combination of 6x4 and 3x4 photos on my page.


Once again I'm working with the delightfully colourful Jillibean Chit Chat Chowder Line and I've mixed it up with some Cocoa Vanilla.


Supplies Used: Bazzill Basics French Vanilla. Jillibean Soup Chit Chat Chowder papers: Bite Sized Bits, Crisp Cackle and Toasted Talk. Jillibean Label Stickers and Alpha and Pea Pod Parts. Cocoa Vanilla: Free Spirit Puffy Stickers and Endless Summer Enamel Shapes. Washi: Hambly.


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: