Friday, December 14, 2007

Beginning...

Welcome to the blog.

The intention is that it will be a place to share news of our family and what's happening in my life in particular at the moment. The aims being to better keep in touch with family from this point on. And to keep a record for myself that will see an improvement in the way I record our life in our family scrapbooks.

The other purpose of this blog will be work related I am a scrapbooker and part of my work is scrapbooking for others... perhaps, hopefully, at some point this part of the blog will need to be separate from the family stuff but for ease at this point I will to keep them together.

So who are we right now;
I am Gypsy, wife, mother, scrapbooker, teacher......
Married to Les, husband, father, serviceman, aeromodeller.....
Our Children are;
Kieran aka Boy Genius
Saskia aka Angel Baby
Merenia aka Minx

And this will be a part of the story of our life....

1 comment:

shanlis said...

Gypsy, it has been a great privelege to read through through your blog to date and share your family life. I love seeing all the photos, Will is gorgeous and I can't wait to meet him and have a cuddle before he is far too old for that carry on!You have inspired me to enter the world of blogging... (oh no! another new obsession!)