Thursday, December 27, 2007

Where there's a Will...

A big part of this blog will be keeping family up to date with family (that said I don't intend on telling half of the family about the blog so figure that one out!!) and the reason for starting it when I did is this little guy...

Not content with two brilliant living children I always had a third in my heart... Les only had two in his pocket book and this is something I had come to terms with and even had the journalling written for the scrapbook page that was my acceptance speech for giving up on the dream.
I guess the universe had other ideas and through some fortunate circumstances (too long to explain) I found my self very happily pregnant earlier this year. The end result being the delivery by C-section on the 19th of December 2007, at 9:38am, one 7lb 2oz (3230 grams), 51cm, reddish haired, bundle of sleepy baby boy who we eventually named Will Eric Arthur Stockley.
The name Will was a VERY late contender having not been on the list at all it materialised in my brain during the day after Will's morning arrival. We have always found boys names hard and I wasn't happy that the names we could agree on particularly if we had a fair haired babe were all what I would call "compromise names". I still find the monosyllabic 'Will' kind of weird but he is a 'Will' if you met him in real life you'd say... "Yeah he looks like a 'Will'.
And he is our Will, my force of Will... Will Stockley.
A belated Happy Birthday my boy!

No comments: