Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The other three reasons..

You know that saying 'ever decreasing circles' ... that's what my desk is like when I scrapbook... I generally start out with a clean table and with each page the workable space gets smaller and smaller till I am working on the mess and can no longer deny it's time to tidy up...


But stuff still gets done, here are the final 3 pages of Will's 7 Reasons albums. (There's a book ring in the mail for me today to fill that gap- hooray! Thanks Sylvia)


(All supplies Kaisercraft except the heart embellishment which is Making Memories)

In the past week and a half I have done three mini albums, a mini book and a single and double page LO. I have two mini albums in progress and one more double page LO I want to do before Easter and then I'll be done with the current hardcore scrapbooking effort. (For a while).

No comments: