Monday, May 4, 2009

Documenting Our Family: Artwork

Kids bring home a LOT of art work!!! Initially it tends to be lumpy and covered in all sorts of random stuff and very very sweet. Then it gets a bit more recognisable but doesn't reduce in volume, so....

The bulk of it goes on the notice board for an undetermined duration. Then when I get sick of it or need to be reminded what colour the noticeboard is I take them down. I choose the odd one or two that I think are particularly brilliant and I put them up in the hallway kids and then into memory boxes once a new candidate comes along. Some I just plain throw away and the rest I photograph and then throw them away. One one day soon I intend making a few 'gallery-style' digital layouts with the pictures in digital frames.... I'll show you when I get one done!


1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Some very nice artistice talent there. What a good idea to document it too. You're always full of good ideas, Gypsy