Friday, June 12, 2009

On my desktop

I'm working on a couple of projects at the moment. My table in the scrapbroom is playing host to a mini album of favourite photos from my garden. The album is a really simple design but I am taking the time to use some 'stuff'. For example I have a couple of stamp sets that I hadn't used at all and I don't often heat emboss... so I'm taking the tme to do some stuff like that on the album. (Photos when it's done- soon I hope!)

Digitally I am working on an Alphabet set for Will.
I am not sure of the final format of this yet. The pictures will be printed as 6x4 photos and from there I have a few options;
  1. Cut each in half and back to back them, laminate and have a flash card for each letter of the alphabet in a pack of 3x4 cards.
  2. Back to back the whole photo and bind them with the bind-it-all to make a 6x4 alphabet book.
  3. Cut each one in half and add the word eg 'book' on the back of each card.
I will have to think on this for a while and see what will be the best option for the boy.

I also have a mental plan for a 6x6 book about when we got our new vinyl laid in the kitchen. Will was seriously into it and I thought it would be fun to make him a book with the bind-it-all with a cover made from the actual vinyl. I'm planning on making two copies as Tony who did the work has some god-children and his wife is a scrapbooker so I think they will appreciate it.

And I want to make a bunch of cards to send to a friend who is in Iraq at the moment over the weekend as well.

Hmmmm... so much to do, so little time!

No comments: