Monday, November 29, 2010

Invited

Recently I made the invitations for Kieran Year 8 Graduation. The Year 7's got a simpler post card style invite and the Year 8's and Team 1 teachers got something a little posher. It took me about 7 hours to do the whole lot (48 Year 8's plus 40 Year 7's) which was a bit longer than I expected but totally worth it because I really care about those kids many of whom have been at school alongside Kieran for the whole 8 years!

You can't tell from my crappy "quick grab a photo before you take these to school" pictures but the names on the outside of the Year 8 invites are embossed in gold and the whole invite edge is inked in the new Metallic Gold Staz-on- which I hadn't even realised existed and wasn't intending on 'investing' in but for quick drying time as opposed to other gold inks- it was worth it's weight in gold. :-) The theme for Graduation is "Some Enchanted Evening".

No comments: