Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Daily 2010 Foundation Album

This year I decided to follow Ali Edwards lead and go with a 6x8 album, although mine is in landscape format. As we will be all over the place in December and not at home for almost half of the month I decided to go with a very simple style and all my pages are white Bazzil. This means I can add the numbers already as I won't be changing the pages around to suit my photos as I have I done in past years. Most pages have simply had their corners rounded but I did use Fiskars and Martha Stewart Edge punches on a few pages just for variety.
I intend on drawing a very simple text box on each page after I have added the photo(s) for that day. Unlike in past years when I have used a variety of different sized photos in the album this year with be mainly 6x4 especially once we head south. If I end up with gaps I will most likely embellish them or fill with patterned paper and such when I get home. I am tempted to take a mini scrapping kit with me but suspect we'll have enough stuff between us all and the kids pressies etc. I will most likely add in some other yummy stuff when we get home anyway... (have you seen this years Starbucks Red Cups- they were MADE for scrapbookers!)





No comments: