Friday, April 8, 2016

Mystical: Love this Space


 I'm back with another LO to share using the fantastic line from Simple Stories Life In Colour. I've used both the A and B side of the Here and Now paper which has this vibrant floral and some very funky polaroid graphics which I have chosen to cut out and layer together. I've also added a 4x4 card from the cut apart sheet. The photo is of my favourite spot in the house- my craft room!


Supplies used: Pink Cardstock, Bazzill White, Simple Stories Fundamental Cardstock Stickers, Cocoa Vanilla Little Hearts, Fancy Pants Happy Place Puffy Word Stickers.

Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: