Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mystical: Snow Day 2




I'm back at Mystical sharing another page made with the KI Memories Sheers. For this page I've made a circular cardstock base which I've adhered behind the Sheer delight- I put my adhesive in spots that would be hidden by my journalling and photo. I've also cut the edge of my photo to match the circle. I've printed my journalling on the computer and then added the block on. The story is a collection of memories about growing up in a place where it snowed occasionally and how good it felt when that meant a day off school. I've used foam glitter thickers to give the impression of white glittery snow. And I've used the spare dots from the same pack as embellishments. I love this pompom trim to give the idea of snow balls flying. Finally I've added some snow flakes from my stash and Kaiser Sparklets and Rhinestones to finish it off.



Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: