Monday, January 23, 2017

Mystical: Happy Girls

 

The January Challenge on the Mystical blog challenged me to use a quote for my title. I'm happy to oblige and I've picked this one attributed to Audrey Hepburn: "Happy girls are the prettiest."


This month I have been scrapbooking with the lovely Endless Summer line from Cocoa Vanilla. I've used the 'This and that' paper for this page and inked the edges with Charcoal versamark. I've complimented it with the Wood Veneers and Bits & Pieces from the Love Always Line. My title is these funky new black and white Thickers: Dear Lizzy Saturday Petals and some Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type which are great for long titles. I've finished my page with some WRMK Washi Tape and a little Twine.


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: