Sunday, January 22, 2017

Mystical: Sweet

This is my second page for the January Cyber Crop at Mystical you can see the challenges and the page that inspired this one on the Mystical Blog. If you want to join in the challenges you have until the 29th to finish and upload your page/s to the Mystical Gallery.


Instead of using patterned paper I masked off two sections of my page and sprayed with the Aqua Kaisermist. I've used twine instead of the faux stitching and held it in place with brads! The title is from my own stash... but if you like the look Donna has these ones in the store. The Paper is an oldie but a goodie from My Minds Eye: Remember Argyle.


I've finished my page with some We R Memory Keepers Washi, Cocoa Vanilla  Endless Summer Enamel Shapes, and some Grandma's Lima Bean Soup Stickers from Jillibean. 


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: