Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello Mojo? Come in it's me, Gypsy.


First things first my mum, Sylvia, is driving around in this....


She won it here! It was Silver Fern/Tactix player Julie Seymour's car till lunch time today. How seriously, kick arse cool is that????

Now on to the business... I have been scrapbooking.

I felt a bit like the client for this album was nervous (Hi C!) so I thought planning it digitally, whilst a little time consuming, was a good option. It will be made in paper- unless the client decides they like the digital version a lot. And so the colours, papers and embellishments will be different... but the LO's will be the same basic pattern... the best thing is that the photos can be printed just the right size! Once it gets the seal of approval that I am on the right track then I can go shop for it and it should all come together nicely! Think of these pages as first drafts, ok.

I won't be blogging again till the digital part of this album is all done and I will keep adding the pages in to this post so if you wanna see the completed plan then check back)....

So with no further ado here 'tis.... (you can click on them for more detail if you want)

Title page




















Yay! This part of it is as complete as it gets for now... onto stage 2!
And expect a decent post from me soon!
*

1 comment:

Midori said...

You have one seriously lucky Mum!!!
Hope Will gets better soon :o(
... in response to your comments....
Not sure it gets any easier - now they move at speed in opposite directions and one has ZERO fear and heads for the nearest thing to climb. Wait it think I just spotted my first grey hair LOL.