Sunday, August 24, 2008

'A Natural': Merenia Guest Blogger.

This post is written by Merenia; A report on her experience at Ti Tree Hills Horse Treks.

This is when I first met Curly. Curly is the pony I rode for my lesson.

That is when I was getting on curly.

The owner of Ti Tree Hills was Ann, and Ann takes the lessons.
In this picture I was learning how to turn.

In this is picture I was learning how to stop Curly.

This is when I was turning to the letter c.

In this picture I had to kick her because Curly was being a naughty girl.


These two pictures are when I was playing round the world on a horse

This when I was learning how to ride with no hands on the reins.








This is when me, Tyler, and Fiona just got home from a one hour trek.


This when I was having fun at Ti Tree hills.

This was when jack was on a lead rope at Jack's home after the trek.

This is me in Jack's stable about to get off him.


This is when I was taking Jacks bridle off.


This is when I was feeding jack a carrot to Jack.


It was really fun and I liked it a lot and I really want to go there for the rest of my life because I really liked the horses and the people. The best part was when I went on the Trek because I has a whip and I haven't used a whip before. It was really funny because I saw a red cow on the trek. I quite liked it when I wasn't on the lead rope and when I was trotting. And it really hurt the horse when I was trotting because I had to grab it's mane. It was quite freaky because once when I was trotting on the Trek it felt like it was galloping or cantering. One of the horses names was Gypsy. I am saving up to go again and again and again......

****************

1 comment:

shanlis said...

Hi Merenia,

I have really enjoyed reading all about your horse riding lesson and trek. It's look like you had awesome fun! I am really scared of horses after I fell off one, so I think you are really brave. I am impressed to see you riding with no hands - I'm sure that's hard to do but you made it look easy.I hope you get to go riding again soon =)

Ms Corsan