Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love you more


Inspired by an article in the February issue of Creating Keepsakes I made this canvas for my crew... it is a very simple process!
  1. Mask off the area for the frame.
  2. Choose your letters and embellishments. (I'm trying to use up some of my letters at the moment)
  3. Do a rough LO on the canvas to make sure it will all fit. (I like to take a photo of this so I can remember where everything was.
  4. Choose a frame colour to coordinate with your text and embellishments.
  5. I painted 3 coats of Making Memories Cranberry.
  6. Ink and tidy any edges on the letters between coats
  7. Replace your embellishments on the canvas and adhere as desired. (I used foam tape for Love and More, Tombow green for the 'you' and glue dots for the embellishments. USE a ruler because if you have to sit looking at this thing on your wall then crooked lines will drive you nuts.

Love letters; Mustard Moon, You; KI memories alphabet soup, More: Basic Grey UL, Bling; Kaiser, Paint and embellishments; Making memories.

No comments: