Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our New Girl

Inspired in part by looking for pictures of Les and the kids for Fathers Day and also by doing Will's birth I have been going back and working through some of the first photos of the big kids. It's really nice to get this stuff done and I am putting some thought into how I am going to put these pages into albums- whether or not to make an album for each kids with milestone LO's... I have some super cool KI Memories albums that have been waiting for a job.... still thinking....

PP= Sassafrass (I'm in love with their stuff did I mention?? :-) ) Stickers are AC Thickers, love them too!

1 comment:

shanlis said...

I'm loving all your baby scrapbooking pages - they're giving me lots of ideas for pages I hope to soon create!

Can I be nosey and ask where the name Merenia comes from? It's a really unusual name, I'd never actually heard it before I met your Merenia.

Oh, and another question. I bought a wooden block thingy that says 'baby' that I want to decorate for the baby's room. However, I've never done anything like this before and wondered if you could suggest any websites that I could visit with tips and ideas?