Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shopping Part 3

I did say that I'd been saving for a while right??
These papers are Cosmo Cricket they are double sided...

This is the flip side. See that red sheet music stuff that is destined for my Daily December very, very soon!
And those Cherries.... got a thing for fruity stuff at the momeent. Yum, scrumbalicious.

More Cosmo.... Side one.... loving the wood grain!


Did you spot the cute retro caravans.... we had green a caravan when I was a kid. This is from an older line called Mr Campy.


Yellow. Lovely lovely yellow. Oh how I love thee yellow!

This is the flip side of those papers....


Cosmo also do these cool journalling cards and title type thingees.... once again destined for the Daily December...

The Flip side.... choices, choices....

And strips....


Memories of scrapbook camp spring to mind....

From the Love range the real name of which slips my mind... this stuff is sweet- not the insipid, vapid rubbish that often comes out of the states in the name of romance... but then I wouldn't expect anything less from Cosmo...

And the flip side means if you don't like something you always have a second option....


I love this style....


And this vintage stylin' .... remember the gregs Jelly bird cards?....
This is from the Earth love range... I've already used one of these....

Flip side... love this colour combo...


Remember my bird loving baby?....



And the Christmas one... I like that Retro Santa!




And that one.....


Just makes you wanna scrap doesn't it!! Sure does me!

1 comment:

The Determined Scrapper said...

I just love the retro feel to all of these papers. Yes, it really does make me want to scrap and now I have to go to my real job. So I have to wait 10 hours before I get to enjoy. Enjoy for me and hope you show come projects you make with all of those lovely papers.