Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shopping Part 2

In the same shopping spree but another package....

I scored a bunch of KI Memories Sheers for super cheap- this is not new product but it is GOOD stuff and super fun to play with. I'm looking forward to using the Trees in my daily December album.




Some Sassafras Whimsy's for scrapbooking Will's progress through his first year!


I have wanted these babies forever! I intend using them on a page about last years school production.


Baby stuff... looking back through the old albums got me motivated so I have been picking up baby themed stuff when I find nice stuff (and not icky sickly crap).

These are the 'giggles' foam thickers. I brought a pack of the baby blue ones a while back from Spotlight and unlike some of the others they are only $7- they seemed to go a long way so I have been picking up a packet or two every time I go back there. See that foam star in the corner- that's an Off the Page project which is a work in progress Merenia is helping me on it but it's quite hard to co-ordinate ourselves and Will (and Les if it's not a sleeptime) to work on them. More details later.


No comments: