Friday, December 4, 2009

Challenge Day 3: Beaded Monograms

If you know me, then you know I have something of an addiction to Starbucks. I am a regular at my local, they know my name and they know just how I like my frap. I really appreciate their smiling faces and their friendly service. And that's why last year and this year I put in the effort to make them a each little something to say thanks! This year I have done beaded monograms for their trees.

Each is between 10-15cm tall and no two are alike. They take a little time but it's not as bad as you may think. The hardest are the letters like F where you have to use two pieces of wire and bind them together (curse you Frances!).



These will all be individually wrapped in some homemade wrapping I have planned with a special tag.... and I think I have a poem coming on as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw these on the website you recommended and thought they looked fabulous. Now that I has seen some made up I think they look even better.
(It's also a great way to use up all those seed beads I have accumulated over the years from goodness knows where.)
Thanks for the inspiration Gypsy. I definitely will be copying this idea.
Paula