Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WITL- All put together

I finally put together all my Week In the Life Pages in an album. (It's an older Making Memories one same type as I used last year. I had to add some Bazzill pages in to it.





I put my album making notes in the back pocket these include hints and tips for next year and some overall observations and reflections. Like how much some things had changed and others had not. I also put in a page of info from the week that detailed more general stuff like the price of petrol, milk and bread, what was showing at the movies, on TV and what music was popular/top 40 that week etc.
When I do this next year I will definitely stop and postpone if I get sick in the first few days again. It really took the wind of of my sails and made the whole project feel quite flat compared to last year. But I am pleased to have it done to look back on. It is definitely an album that is worth the effort especially of you do it as you go along and can work digitally.

No comments: