Friday, May 27, 2011

I ♥ Photoshop

I have spent a bit of time on photoshop this week working on a couple of little projects. It can be a bit love/hate sometimes and it would be super cool to take a course as I am totally self taught when it comes to using it. But I'm generally happy with the results....


This is my Book plate for the books I am going to release as part of Bookcrossing.com. I had Les print a bunch for me which I am going to stick into some books over the weekend. And then I'll work on releasing them next week.


 When I was sorting out the drawers for the baby's clothes this week I found an envelope of photos that I had promised Sylvia some time ago that I would try and restore. I then promptly stashed them out of sight and therefore out of mind- so was a bit alarmed to discover them this week!! This is Sylvia's Dad- I'm not so happy with the nose job I have given him- but it's still an improvement on the original!


 The bridesmaid in this photo is Sylvia's Mum. I could figure a way to get rid of the fading that has happened on parts of the male attire without it looking textureless... despite a good couple of hours of internet searching- Google you failed me! But still an improvement on the rather munted original.

 ♥

No comments: