Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sassa, my love.

My box arrived today! About 20 minutes ago in fact.

 If you have ever wondered if these babies are worth it then I can tell you they are! To get one here is US$75 which at the exchange rate the week before last was NZ$95.

If I was to spend $95 retail on Sassafras here in NZ I would get about this much....


But in my box I also got these..... (37 papers!)


and these.... (15 sheets of stickers!)


and this MOTHER LOAD of embellishments many of which I have never owned despite my absolute adoration for Sassafras... they just haven't been in the budget but now they're all mine! :-)


So in other words.... bring on Kindy! Because I have a great big box of Sassafras goodness and I'm heading for the scrapbook room.

1 comment:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Wowza!! What a great big box of goodness. Looks amazing. So jealous!!