Monday, January 9, 2012

Daily December 2011 Days 11 - 15

 Not much happened on Day 11 which is why I am happy that this project is ever so flexible and I can thrown in a page about the new books we got this year- the tradition is that we buy one new book each year but... um... well- I got 4 the fourth came later by post. :-) 


 

I guess day 12 was a quiet one too because Will and I did the tree earlier in the month- lots of fun extra bits in this section- love those Hambly banner transparencies. 



Day 13 was Will's last day at Smarties he was so happy he was singing his own little made up finishing pre-school song.

  
 This page was printed with the number and washi tape digitally attached.


The other half of the 13th was Presentation day for Merenia's School at Camp Wattle Grove- which was an experience from start to finish and due to an altercation between a slide and head, and some wet pants I didn't even get to see the finish. The Principal at the school gave the longest speech known to man- it was the State of the Nation, the Queens Christmas Speech and the Pope's Sermon all rolled into one- I have to say I didn't really buy it- I've not known someone to manage to come across as so insincere when they're trying to do exactly the opposite. It was fun to watch the Kindy kids do the Baby Elephant dance with Will- thinking it'd be him in 2012. And seriously amusing to watch the extreme adoration parent madness- primary school paparazzi- no holds barred but all views barred! We stood up on our seats- we were down the back anyway because we figured that 15 minutes early would be heaps- WRONG.
 

Day 14: Last day of school!

Day 15: Will adding a few more decorations to his mini tree. He primped and preened it a lot.
 ♥

No comments: