Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daily December 2011 Days 16 - 20

Day 16- a look at how we decorated this year- totally loved having space and not feeling like I was living with a Christmas Tree on my lap! And also the Invite for the Bristow 'Grown-ups' work do.



 
More decorations- I had Kieran download Instagram on his iPod for me.

Our traditional Family Santa photo.

The garden with it's Christmas colours on!


Day 19- Will's 4th Birthday!








Day 20- took the big kids to Belmont to do their shop and asked Will what he'd get everyone if he could: L- Licorice Allsorts, G: Scrapbook supplies, K: Llama T-shirt, M- Horses and T: A kitten. Apart from the kitten I think he was pretty spot on.


Will's day report from his first day at Kids Inn and his letter to Santa- expressing a sincere desire for MORE power tools!

 
 ♥

No comments: