Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily December 2011 Days 21 - 25

Day 21- Mostly spent at home and the Dentist.


I cannot tell you just how excited I was to get this package from my friends at Starbucks in Auckland- talk about exciting! I totally wasn't expecting it and I was seriously, seriously ecstatic when I opened the package!

 



 Day 23- Deciding to order the shopping for Dec/Jan online and have it delivered was probably the biggest stroke of genius I had in 2011- SO good! So simple and SO easy!!

 Day 24- Tama hits six months and gets to finally eat FOOD!

Les takes the kids out for the Christmas Eve Neighbourhood lights drive.

Christmas Day!!


In the past I have taken this album right though to January- but the end of 2011 was a lot more low key than in the past and I have less time for scrapbooking at the moment so I stopped at 25 to keep things Simple and easy.

The end piece.

No comments: