Friday, May 31, 2013

Changing the way I Scrap

The problem with having so many super cute children and being very snap happy with my camera is that I end up with so many photos that from my totally biased perspective are completely awesome and need to be printed and scrapped.
That said I find that when a little time has passed that I'm not quite as convinced that these photos all need their 12x12 LO.

And even more importantly did you see how many scrapbooks I already own.... can you imagine the storage issues I'd have if I scrapped EVERY photo I ever printed!!??

So here's my solution... drum roll please....

Divided Page Protectors....


As you can see I have a stash of these babies in different brands and different sizes and different configurations- the one thing they all have in common is that they fit happily in my 3 rind albums! (You can click on the photos if you want to see more detail)


Here's what I do....

I take one of my storage albums and have a look at a few pages worth of photo sets. (I'm working on Tama's photos at the moment) I choose the ones that don't really need to be scrapped and decide how best to put them into a page protector- and therefore which protector I need to use.


I may choose simply on chronology or I might go with a theme like smiley photos or eating photos and such.


And then once I have them grouped I choose the best suited divided page protector and slip them in.


And then they go to holding on my scrap table where I make good use of my extensive collection of 6x6 paper pads and my patterned paper scrap drawers.

To be continued...
♥ 

No comments: