Thursday, December 12, 2013

Angel Facelift

After and before.

My good friend Paula at ScrapFx runs a little craft challenge in December to do some Christmas related crafting each day. I know my life well enough this month to know 'each day' isn't really an option right now. But I did manage to get crafty with it on the weekend and jazz up these two girls who have been waiting patiently for a few years to get 'dressed up'.



3 coats of white paint- which dried super fast thanks to the amazing weather we are having lately. And then I painted her wings and arms with the new Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic with gold glitter already added!


It gives the wings a nice sheen and a dusting of glitter for a bit of understated fabulousness.

I then used Mister Huey Gold to spray on the skirt. Pretty!

 ♥

No comments: