Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mystical: Dear Will


Another LO from my April Kit. I've written a little letter which I have placed in the envelope for Will about some things I remember about him at this age. I think at first glance that the Fancy Pants Memories Captured line doesn't really say 'baby LO' but there are definitely some papers that are just perfect! :-)

I don't usually cut my photos in circles but thought is might be fun for a change. I used a circle die that was slightly larger than my photos but simply hid the flat edge under the neighbouring photos.


I've used Fancy Pants Memories Captured: Memories, and Snapshots. As well as the FP Memories Captured Envelopes, Carta Bella Rustic Elegance alpha stickers, Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad Acetate Stars, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, and Washi Tape.



Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: