Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mystical: Life Goals



This Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad Line was not in my Kit this month but I like it so much that I had to buy some and make a page as soon as possible. The story is about the mission that m Will was on at six months to manage to get this toy in his mouth. He was very determined.

Here's my supply list: From Cocoa Vanilla: Papers: Stellar and Top Gear Totally Rad Alphabet Stickers and Little Stars. The pick paper is LYB Clothesline Cora Chrysanthemum. I've also used the October Afternoon Mini Market Alphas, Crate paper Maggie Holmes Aperture, Simple Stories Enamel Dots and Kaiser Mist Charcoal.


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: