Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mystical~ I Love my MJ's


Yes I'm scrapbooking my favourite shoes! It tells a little story about me and my history- and sometimes I think these small details are great memory triggers- like my grandfathers cardigans, and the way my grandma made me a lettuce and salmon sandwich- tiny memories which make me happy.

This week I'm just using a strip of the scalloped polka dot 1 KI Sheer delights with my April Kit. I chose this one because it repeats the shape of the toes of my shoes and the dots reflect pattern on the toes. It's a subtle detail- but it's all the little things go into creating your overall page. 

Supplies used: KI Memories Sheer Delights Polka 1, Echo Park For the Record: Lace Strips and Table Cloth. Bazzil Cardstock White, Washi Tape, Thickers- Iguana Black, October Afternoon Mini Mart Alphas, Prima Flowers and Kaisercraft Resin Blossoms.

Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: