Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love letters from Our Children



I recently sorted all the ephemera from the past few years which I keep in the filing cabinet sorted by person.

One of the highest volume items was letters from Merenia. Little notes such as: To Dad, I love you from Merenia. and To Mum, You are nice and sometimes you are mene. From Merenia.


I sorted the notes roughly by age and stitched each set together on the sewing machine.

I made seven envelope which have string closures. Six of the envelopes hold Merenia letters and 1 for Kierans. It will be easy to add more envelopes for Merenia's continued writing and also Will's missives one day.

All papers; Basic Grey

1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

This will be a lovely memento as the children grow up and what a fantastic idea to get them writing.