Friday, January 16, 2009

What's this 365 thing?


365 Projects have been around for a l-o-n-g time now it simply involves taking a photo-a-day for a year. Last year my 366 (it was a leap year) project was Will. And while I will be continuing to take a picture a day of Will and putting them together in the same way I did last year I have also decided to embark on a more general 365 project something like a diary of our life this year. I am scrapbooking it digitally with this template from The Daily Digi. At the end of the year I will have a 104 plus page scrapbook of our year. I am not sure if using the same template all year will get monotonous or not. I am thinking I could change it with the seasons (I do think the current one is very summery)... but I'll see how I go.

If you like the idea you could start now- there's no need to start on the 1st of January... it's just what I wanted to do.

No comments: