Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Documenting Our Family: Pregnancy Scrapbooks

When I was pregnant with Will I made the kids all a pregnancy scrapbook- they are just little 6x6 mini albums with the following info...

1. Title Page
2. Conception
3. Traditions (this talks about the new things I brought on the day I found out I was pregnant- a diary, a toy and an item of clothing)
4. 1st Trimester
5. 1st Peek (this is the pics from the 8 week ultra-sound)

6. Side effects (pregnancy symptoms- like all day morning sickness!)
7. 2nd Trimester
8. Babes Anatomy (20 week scan pics)
9. "Sharon or Darren" (our short list of names).

10. Moving and Grooving- the time I first felt the baby move etc
11. Caring for you- the names and details of our health care team.

12. Dad's Thoughts
13. 3rd Trimester
14. A pregnant belly shot
15. Baby's Nickname


16. Cravings
17. Your Space (the place we brought the baby home to.

18. Your Birth
19. Reflecting Back
20. You.

No comments: