Saturday, December 3, 2011

Challenge Day 3

Thank-goodness there are no rules here! Creative progress is slow with a baby in the house and a sick 3 year old. I have some further work on my Daily December 'inside pages' to share and it's not much! I've had my sewing machine going on high speed and been raiding my ribbon stash!


I recycled one of the reject doilys from the cover.


I created a pocket on this page with transparency which I will use to hold some of my lists from this year. And turned a business envelope inside out to add a letter to Santa that Will wrote at Pre-school last week.


 And my binding turned up super fast so a big shout out to Bound To Impress in Melbourne.
Now I just need to mess around and see if I can get it to work with 3:1 holes! It's huge.....

No comments: