Friday, December 9, 2011

Challenge Day 9 Bauble 3

I have to admit I hated this! While I was making it I absolutely thought it was terrible and I was gutted because I chose a bunch of buttons I loved and had been saving for 'a rainy day'- stuck them on first and then started to add the fillers and just thought- "what have I done?" And as my head got foggier and foggier from the fumes from the super glue I just hated it more and more. By the way the glue that normally sets in 5 minutes was drying in literally seconds in the Perth heat- not at all easy to work with!
That said now it is done and I have had some time to sit with it- it's not so bad and I think when it's been up on the tree a few days I might just grow to like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so know that feeling. I have a lit as long as my arm and then some of projects that I felt really inspired about but ended up not matching my expectations or aspirations.
Of course this also means I have a list as long as my arm of half completed projects that need tweaking. Sometimes reviewing those yuck projects after a few weeks or months allows you to unconsciously mull over what to do to "fix" the yuck. Invariably I end up liking the end result even more than the planned version.