Sunday, December 4, 2011

Challenge Day 4: More Daily December Foundation Pages

This was my cosy nest last night and the early hours of this morning- and it was very cosy 28 deg inside our house and possibly a little hotter in this space! I had some success, some failure, and some middle of the road results.


Was absolutely rapt to find that the binding fits just fine and my plan is coming together.....

 And also very pleased to get all the foundation pages for my daily December album finished and ready to go.
You can see the details of that top left pocket below. And the page on the left in the middle row has another pocket.

I took my inspiration from Ali Edwards when I stitched these stars into one of  pockets. I'll add the number for that day into the other pocket beside it.



 The fact that my binding plan is going to work means I can hang stuff off the edges of the pages like the birds above. Another pocket on the pink and green page if I don't find anything to stuff in there I'll just cover it with a photo- but perhaps a good place for the docket from the Christmas food shop.

No comments: