Friday, June 28, 2013

Album filler cards


Stash busting doing double duty! As I have moved to some of my scrapbooking being done in divided page protectors and am also waiting (impatiently) for Becky Higgins Project Life kits to hit these south western shores I am in need of some cards to use in my page protectors to fill in some blanks. I sat down with a sheet of kraft, black, white and cream cardstock. I cut each into 3 6x4's and 6 3x4 cards- leaving me with 36 cards to decorate. I rounded the corners on around half of them. And then went to town with some of the embellishments and bits that I need to use up and a little of my newer stash as well. I'm about halfway through and this is what I have.....


Some of them work in only one direction and some have been made with the ability to use either landscape or portrait.Some of them also have room for journalling or even just to add a date.
 I love these because while I am in the mode of getting my photos into page protectors I am keen to get as much done as fast as possible- so having these pre-made cards ready to go. I'm also really happy with them because being in the zone of using up some older stuff means that I have used supplies that I wouldn't have used if I was making them as I needed them.



Using some of these clips that I have out on my desk.




No comments: