Friday, June 7, 2013

Changing the way I Scrap Pt 3

These are the divided page protectors that are specifically designed for 6x4 photos and also 3x4 photos or journalling cards. It's super easy and fast just to slip the photos in either as is or with a little decoration......



Or you can work with smaller photos on a 4x6 canvas, as I've done below. As you can see here I've also mixed up the overall size of my divided page protectors as well- I'm using not just 12x12 but also 8.5x11 and 8x8, 6x6 and 12x6 depending on what my needs are.




Another idea is to cut one side or end off a photo and add some paper and embellishments to it- even carry it across to pockets to add a more cohesive look.

These pages will go directly into Tama's All about me album and I'll add in any 12x12 LO's as I make them roughly in chronological order.

I am totally loving this system because:
  •  it's super easy and fast.
  • because I think it will be an overall space saver in my albums.
  • because it allows me to get photos that didn't need a whole LO devoted to them in the albums alongside the LO's.
  • I think it is a money saver.
  • it allows me to use my scraps and also sticker and other flat embellishments.
  • I can add as much or as little journalling as I like.
I'll share more of these pages as I do them just as I do my regular LO's.
♥  

No comments: