Friday, June 14, 2013

De-stashing!


A huge part of finding ways to use my stash has been just to reduce what I have. To that end I bit the bullet and got rid of a bag full of letter stickers. Some of them full sets that I have owned for years I am both ashamed and proud to say. It's hard getting rid of something I once paid money for but have never actually used! But at the same time I'm proud I was able to step up and admit that I'm just not going to use them at all because my style as changed or because I made a bad call in the first place- generally because something was cheap! Let's face it if I keep something and no one uses it it's more of a waste than if I pass it on and it gets used. I also weeded out my stickers and some other papers (above). And my embellishments and ephemera stash as well. (below). I still have some drawers to go through and need to make a decision on going through my patterned paper as well. But in the mean time Will's class have benefited greatly from my clean out and I am enjoying more space in some of my previously over-crowded embellishment and sticker boxes- and yes it's easier to find stuff now!

No comments: