Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mystical- Onslow Memories


 

 

This page that I made using Donna's Sketch (above) for the May Cybercrop will go alongside the Onslow House page in my album- it gives some history and tells my part of the story of the house. That's me and my Nana up there at Onslow House in 1974. :-)

I ended up spending over 25 hours doing some research online on Onslow House as a result of starting this page. It's amazing the amount of historical information you can find online now. I'm looking forward to writing some posts for my personal blog about the House's history and the characters I found along the way. 

I've turned Donna's sketch 180 degrees, and added a hefty block of journalling done on my typewriter. Here's what I used: Cardstock: Core'dinations GibraltaBazzillOctober Afternoon Farmhouse Papers: Attic TrunkGravel RoadClothesline, and 8x8 Paper Pad, Label StickersFlower Sack, and Journal Cards.



Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥


No comments: