Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mystical - School Days


Here's my layout for the My Cyber Crop Challenge using my May kit which is the lovely October Afternoon Farmhouse line with some little extra thrown in.

Here's what I used: Cardstock: Kraft Chestnut October Afternoon Farmhouse: Papers: Kitchen Cupboard, Attic Trunk, Clothesline, Her Bureau, Journal Cards, OA Sidewalks Miscellany, Basic Grey Serenade Element Stickers, Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers, Kaisermist White, Buttons.


After I made the page I turned it into a sketch for the challenges.


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: